When any personal data has to be supplied for using or requesting any service, users must guarantee its truthfulness, accuracy, authenticity and current validity. In this respect, it shall be the users’ obligation to keep the data updated in such a way that this reflects the real situation at all times.
Collection of data, purposes, lawful basis and storage periods:
- Contact: the User may get in touch with GRP by means of the form set up for this purpose on the GRP will use that data to handle the enquiry and contact the User.
The legal basis for processing this data is the User’s consent.
The period for which the data will be stored for this purpose will be five years, unless other periods are applicable.
- Work with us: the User may submit his or her candidacy to join the GPR team. To this end, in the section of the Website known as “WORK WITH US”, the form for this purpose will have to be filled in, or an email may be sent to the Owner at the email address given. The data supplied will be processed for the purpose of handling the user’s candidacy, managing their participation in processes for selecting staff for
The legal basis for this processing is the User’s consent.
The storage period for the data will be five years.
- Registration as a candidate: the User may send their CV to GRP to be put forward as a candidate in the staff selection processes that the Owner manages for its customers. Any personal data supplied by the User will be processed by GRP in order to manage his or her participation in the staff selection processes arranged by GRP, as well as to store this in our database in order to take this into account for future processes and to inform you of employment offers which may be of interest to you. This data will be processed for five years. The legal basis for this processing is the User’s consent. The data will be stored for a period of five years.
- Contact over professional social networks: in the event of GRP having got in touch with you by means of the data you have published on professional social networks, such as “Linkedin”, we wish to inform you that the public data in your profile will be processed by GRP to inform you of the existence of a job offer matching your profile, in view of your professional characteristics. The legal basis for this processing is the lawful interest of GRP, since the social networks from which GRP collects your data (“Linkedin” and other similar networks) have a manifest intention to interconnect professionals essentially for occupational purposes. In the event of not answering the contact made by GRP we will proceed to erase your data.
In the event of your agreeing to take part in a selection process, your data will be processed for the purposes of managing that selection process, in which case we inform you that the data from your curriculum, and any other data resulting from the selection process, may be made known to our customer in the final stage of that process.
- Blog: the registered User may leave comments on the GRP blog. In this case, that User’s data will be processed in order to manage the publication of comments and opinions in the GRP blog. The lawful basis for this will be the User’s consent.
The data will be kept until the User eliminates the comment, in which case the comment may continue to be displayed without showing the identification data (anonymised).
The storage time will depend on the type of cookie in question.
Communication of data
We wish to inform you that for managing candidates’ participation in the selection processes, GRP may pass on the candidate’s data to its customers for whom it provides the service of implementing the selection process. We also inform you that sometimes job offers come from customers not located in the European Union, in which case the selection process may entail processing of your data in countries which do not have a data protection system similar to the European one.
Users may revoke their consent for processing, as well as exercising their rights of access, rectification, erasure, portability, opposition and limitation of processing at any time by informing GRP by means of an email sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or stating this at the postal address given above, stating “Protección de Datos” in the subject line. In both cases the notification must have an official document enabling identification enclosed with this, to prevent access to your data by third parties. Users may lastly inform of any modification in writing or request deregistration, stating this at either of the addresses given.
Users may submit a complaint to the Control Authority at any time.